Job description / Role
Our client, a reputed gourmet seafood company is now looking to hire a Russian speaking Export Sales Manager
• You will be responsible for generating and enhancing the sales of the products in other countries.
• You will make sure that the products are made available in the international markets by analysing the trends of the customers and developing sales plans and strategies to meet their needs.
• Identify new business opportunities by tapping the potential customers from different countries
• To plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer's needs and requirements
• To make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new customers
• To ensure that the all the sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, sales, and within the given time scales
• To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities
• To constantly review distributor's performance and monitor their work, so that relevant information can be provided to the management
In addition to these responsibilities, you will attend the meetings with other companies to negotiate, so that they assist in the overall growth and development of the business organization. You will carry out market research, conduct surveys and study the competitors and their marketing and sales strategies. Based on this, you will make new plans that will help the organization to race ahead in the competition by prioritizing the target countries. You will actively participate in the training sessions to improvise their knowledge and skills, attend the trade shows and exhibitions. Make suggestions to improve the product based on the feedback received from the customers.
• It is essential that you should have passion and flexibility to travel long distances.
• Being in the sales profession, demands that you have strong interpersonal communication skills to develop healthy, professional relationships with the clients and vendors demonstrated by exceptional leadership quality.
• Excellent negotiation skills are a prerequisite in determining the prices and discounts for different products.
• Should be able to work in a target-oriented work environment and should be able to prioritize work based on the given deadlines.
• Excellent time management and organization skills with the ability to do fast mathematical computations will be an advantage.
• Should be proficient in computers to maintain and update various kinds of reports.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.