Job description / Role
My client, a commodities trading company, is actively seeking a Russian speaking treasury professional to join their Dubai head office.
This is a key appointment for the business, the successful candidate will assume responsibility for the Group's day to day treasury activities. This role will manage the set-up of the Treasury function and the implementation of robust systems and controls, and may grow into a more senior leadership role.
My client is a well respected, commodities trading organisation, looking to hire a Russian speaking Treasury Manager to be responsible for all day to day cash management and treasury matters of the business. The company has grown rapidly in the last few years with significant customers and relationships across the globe.
The responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
* Maintain banking relationships
* Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
* Develop, update and implement 13-week cash flow forecasting across the Group, working closely with FP&A, Finance and financial systems teams accordingly.
* Work closely with Finance to manage group liquidity, minimising external borrowing and maximising yield.
* Negotiating and evaluating overdrafts and loans with bankers;
* Oversee interest rate forecasting, analysis and related sensitivities and scenario planning
* Oversee / prepare monthly Board reporting.
* Develop and manage regular Treasury reporting and MI for use within Treasury and Finance.
* Selection and control of suitable bank counterparts, management of group Bank policy.
* Participate in identification, assessment implementation and use of a treasury management system
* Develop and Maintain Treasury policies and procedures manual.
In return, my client can offer a highly competitive package of between 28,000 & 35,000 AED per month, plus benefits.
The successful candidate will have;
* 5+ years' experience of treasury operations in a multi-national group, ideally in commodities trading.
* Good accounting knowledge - a qualified treasurer or accountant will be highly beneficial
* A pro-active, self-starter mindset
* Influencing and negotiation skills.
* Experience of implementing systems within finance/treasury.
* Significant experience working in Corporate Treasury functions.
* Experience working in organisations and Industries undergoing significant change.
* Knowledge of treasury management systems, internet banking and other transactional systems.
* Experience in Working capital management.
* Experience in delivering cash management solutions.
* Knowledge and experience of Trade finance
* Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
* Perfect written & spoken English.
* Strong spoken Russian language skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
An Educational Investment Group that Owns and Runs Schools in the UAE
Etisalat - UAE
Regional Financial Controller
Dubai Parks and Resorts