Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting multiple SAFe-Agile Coaches in Dubai on a 6-9 months contract basis. These are excellent opportunities to be involved in and you will be working on strategic and extremely important projects with high value business impact.
We need professionals that are excellent at planning and execution of the SAFe-Agile adoption program and Agile coaching with teams, individuals and leaders. It is expected that SAFe-Agile Coach will typically split time between strategy and execution.
Applications are sought from those with the following backgrounds;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Information Sciences
• 10+ years of experience in agile methodology, software development, testing, business analysis, product, and/or project management.
• 3+ years of recent SAFe experience.
• 4+ years of training experience.
• Certified SAFe Program Consultant and Scrum Master.
• Expert in Agile methods and practices.
• Experienced in launching new projects using Agile methods supported within Scrum, Kanban, XP, SAFe, etc.
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; skilled at cross-functional and cross organizational communication.
• Excellent change management abilities.
• Must be organized and able to prioritize task efforts.
• Consulting and facilitation skills in leading technical teams in the adoption and improvement of agile methodologies; ability to lead by example.
About the Company
Stanley James is a privately owned recruitment business with offices in both Dubai and Cape Town allowing us to have global reach and a strong presence across EMEA and APAC. We have an expert team of recruitment specialists that are people centric, knowledgeable and driven to connect talent across all corporate functions. We are the partner of choice for SMEs, niche industry specialists and enterprises across the Technology, Financial Services, Management Consultancy, Legal, Construction & Engineering and Energy & Oil Gas sectors.
We typically recruit a wide range of skillsets across all corporate services, front/back office functions and commercial leadership teams. This includes Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, C-Level/Leadership, Business Change, Operations, Special Projects and Business Support Services.