Job description / Role
We are currently looking for Safety Advisor/Consultant having experience in Oil & Gas Field.
- Measure occupational and environmental hazards, such as noise and ergonomics, using calibrated scientific equipment and/or collecting samples of dust, vapors or gases according to a defined operating procedure. Measure the effectiveness of engineered control systems such as fume hoods.
- Conduct workplace safety inspections according to a defined procedure, evaluating the use of personal protective equipment, such as respirators, respirators, protective eye wear, or hardhats, according to applicable regulations.
- Identify potential accident and health hazards, such as toxic vapors, mold, mildew, and explosive gas-air mixtures and help implement appropriate control measures, such as adjustments to ventilation systems.
- Help investigate accidents and injuries, identifying causes and recommending remedial action.
- Communicate with Client personnel regarding workplace safety issues, recommending corrective actions.
- Conduct routine EHS safety trainings such as new employee orientation, hazard communication.
- Write reports, including accident reports, and enter information on required Occupational Safety and Health Administration recordkeeping forms.
- Assist in the development of specific areas of occupational health and safety systems, including drafting or updating policies, procedures, and manuals.
- Must Have NEBOSH Certification
- 3 to 4 years for Experience as Safety Consultant/Supervisor/Officer in Oil & Gas Sector.
- Mechanical Engineer Will be Preferred
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Health and Safety Officer
HSE Supervisor - 6 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East
Lead Health & Safety Officer - Facilities Services
HSE Engineer - High Rise