Job description / Role
The Safety & Security Manager will be responsible for the implementation of polices and procedures on site to create and preserve a safe and secure environment for customers, employees and stakeholders.
Our client is a market leader in Real Estate operations and seeking a reputable Safety & Security Manager to join their team.
* Managing existing contracts and site staff in relation to the safety and security of the entire asset
* Conduct regular inspections and audits to ensure safety and security minimum requirements are met at all times
* Risk assessment of asset in relation to safety and security and ensuring preventative measures in place to avoid incidents
* Ensure tenant, customer and stakeholder satisfaction at all times
* Medical insurance and competitive salary
* Experience managing the safety/security teams of large notable hotel, entertainment complex or retail outlet
* Must live in Dubai/Abu Dhabi/willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi at short notice
* Must have experience writing and implementing Standard Operating Procedures
* Must have experience managing service providers and have experience on the owners side
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Opus Recruit Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||8 Oct|