Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a multinational management consultancy, we are looking for a Safety and Security Operations Coordinator. As a dynamic, driven Security Operations Coordinator you solve problems before anyone knows that a problem exists! Providing support within the Operations team, focusing on Safety & Security. Positively influence others at the company and represent them in a manner consistent with the company's value statement.
• Staying well-informed and up-to-date with local and regional developments as they pertain to Safety & Security and Health & Safety on a personal and corporate level
• Conduct first level security assessments of BCG offices and external sites as required
• Conduct Safety & Security and Health & Safety inductions/briefings as required
• Take on a significant role within the Crisis Management Team, maintaining a rational and structured approach in the unlikely event of an emergency
• Conduct drills and test other services and tools related to Safety & Security
• Review and develop current Standard Operating Procedures related to Safety & Security, incorporating Global and industry best practices.
• Assist the office coordinator with the health & safety topics; monitor first aid kits, maintain and stock medical equipment.
• Maintain highest level of confidentiality and information security according to the company's Information Management guidelines.
• A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a fast paced environment (really fast paced Experience in the Safety & Security industry is strongly recommended
• Knowledge of current political situations within the region
• Knowledge and experience of the Middle East and local practices would be an advantage
• Proficient computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Service oriented, flexible, attentive to detail team player
• Leadership and/or customer service experience. You are highly responsive with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willingness to travel on short notice
• Excellent time and project management skills. You have clear systems and composure to deal with multiple tasks at once.
• Organisational skills to assist with all the behind-the-scenes magic while providing creative solutions, driving our high-level customer service, and positively impacting our client work.
• A strong intellectual curiosity. You are a creative thinker, interested in the bigger picture.
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.