Job description / Role
You solve problems before anyone knows that a problem exists! As a dynamic, driven Security Operations Coordinator you will provide support within the Operations team, focusing on Safety & Security.
• Staying well-informed and up-to-date with local and regional developments as they pertain to Safety & Security and Health & Safety on a personal and corporate level
• Conduct first level security assessments of regional offices and external sites as required
• Conduct Safety & Security and Health & Safety inductions/briefings as required
•Take on a significant role within the Crisis Management Team, maintaining a rational and structured approach in the unlikely event of an emergency
• Conduct drills and test other services and tools related to Safety & Security
• Review and develop current Standard Operating Procedures related to Safety & Security, incorporating Global and industry best practices.
• Assist the office coordinator with the health & safety topics; monitor first aid kits, maintain and stock medical equipment.
• Maintain highest level of confidentiality and information security
• A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the Safety & Security industry
• Willingness to travel on short notice, flexible and contactable outside of working hours
• Near native English communication skills with the ability to write safety and security plans that are easily understood by all staff
• Proven knowledge of current political situations within the region
• Proven knowledge and experience of the Middle East and local practices
• Proficient computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Service oriented, flexible, attentive to detail team player
• Leadership and/or customer service experience. You are highly responsive with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent time and project management skills. You have clear systems and composure to deal with multiple tasks at once.
• Organisational skills to assist with all the behind-the-scenes magic while providing creative solutions, driving our high-level customer service, and positively impacting our client work.
• A strong intellectual curiosity. You are a creative thinker, interested in the bigger picture.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Safety and Security Operations Coordinator
Green Gulf Careers
Search Heads Middle East
HSE Advisor - Major Exhibition Programme
HSE Specialist - Offshore
BAC Middle East
Health and Safety Manager - Luxury Hotel