Job description / Role
• Assist the Safety Supervisor in creation and implementation of policies and procedures for risk assessment in compliance with UAE regulations and Expo guidelines.
• Help to conduct risk assessments for the Pavilion key functional duties and safe work practices
• Assist to manage and administrative the safety staff and their schedules.
• Assisting in inspection of equipment for unsafe workplace conditions
• Assist to investigate of accidents and incidents to find cause and take prevention measures for further incidents.
• Help to ascertain all team members and staffing adhere to all stipulated rules and regulations
• Assisting in preparing and presenting reports on accidents and violations and determine causes.
• Implementation of mechanism for tracking open safety cases and set KPI to measure the pavilion safety.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in health and safety fields.
• Extensive attention to details.
• Practice safe working techniques.
• NEBOSH Certified or similar.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrates proactive attitude and a good team leader and player
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Promote safety initiatives.
About the Company
A leading national company in providing consulting services specialized in digital transformation, smart cities, artificial intelligence and crowd management, to transform the technical visions of decision makers into a reality.