Job description / Role
• HSE Engineer to act as front line support to the supervisors responsibility of implementing HSE management system requirements.
• Duties Advise on HSE issues to employees to ensure implementation of the HSE Management system within the area of jurisdiction.
• Conduct daily safety inspections of offshore and onshore work site visits, safety audits, report and track recommended remedial measures and follow up actions to ensure compliance with company HSE management system.
• Monitor selection, use and care of PPE and other safety equipment used in the projects.
• Monitor housekeeping programme to consistently improve its standards in facilities and accommodation camps.
• Carry out routine inspections of various safety and life saving equipment, fire fighting equipment, Gas Monitors, Breathing Apparatus etc.
• Carry out instructions in relation to other HSE activities as required by the Assistant HSE Manager and/or HSE Advisor.
• Day to day implementation and support of HSE operations on projects.
• Reporting of disciplinary action required in relation to breaches in HSE policy to HSE Advisor.
• Support the HSE Advisor in delivery of project HSE plan and report non conformalities and investigate incidents, so improvements can be identified and compliance can be maintained. Negotiate problem solving.
• Planning and organising, time management, ability to prioritise.
• IOSH certificate in Occupational Health & Safety or NEBOSH certified.
• Onshore and Offshore experience.
• Engineering Degree.
• Fire Fighting Diploma (or equivalent).
• 5+ years experience in construction, offshore, fabrication environment, and oil & gas industry.
• Knowledge of equipment and mechanical works
About the Company
A leading energy and construction company in the UAE.
HSE Manager/HSE Officer/HSE Engineer/Site Engineer/ QA/QC Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
A Leading Contracting Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jun|
Excelsior Group ME
A Leading Solution Integrator Provider In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||28 Apr|