Job description / Role
Gensuite system implementation & training
• New hire orientation – setup safety School (for associate training)
• Daily associate safety training & communication
• Promote safety saves & conduct safety campaigns
• Ensure operational safety at critical areas such as PIT, Dock and process areas
• Ensure work permit and LOTO compliance during maintenance work
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel in a professional capacity
• Experience maintaining confidentiality in matters involving security and/or personnel issues in the work place
• Available to work flexible shifts which could include days, nights and/or weekends
• Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in a safety related field.
• NEBOSH qualification
• Strong communication, teamwork, analysis, judgment and customer focus skills
• Experience leading and managing a team
• Ability to analyze accident data, new processes, and machinery for potential safety concerns and conduct job hazard and job safety analyses
• Experienced in emergency response and currently holds First aid and CPR certificates
• Experience in Worker’s Compensation case management
• Analyzing and manipulating data
• Passion for safety
About the Company
Souq.com - the Middle East's online marketplace.
We connect people and products - opening up a world of possibility. From bracelets and backpacks to tablets and toy cars - we give you access to everything you need and want. Our range is unparalleled, and our prices unbeatable.
Driven by smart technology, everything we do is designed to put the power directly in your hands - giving you the freedom to shop however, whenever and wherever you like.
We're trusted by millions, because we don't just deliver to your doorstep, we were born here. With Souq.com you'll always be getting a good deal - with exceptional service that makes your shopping experience as easy and seamless as possible.