Job description / Role
Safety Officer - Emirati National
Parsons is a technology-driven engineering services firm with more than 70 years of experience in the engineering, construction, technical, and professional services industries. The corporation is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on infrastructure, defense, and construction. Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, systems design/engineering, cyber/converged security, and other professional services packaged in innovative alternative delivery methods to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
• Under the general direction of the Safety Manager (or Senior Safety Specialist on larger job sites), ensures that the safety plan is in compliance with corporate policy and prevailing safety requirements for the region. On projects where there is no Senior Safety Specialist, may assist senior construction site representative in the establishment and implementation of a job safety program.
• Administers job safety program; audits and inspects job site to detect and correct safety hazards.
• Monitors the safety performance of all construction operations in assigned job site areas with respect to one or more elements of ESHARP Management and the Parsons Corporate Safety & Health Processes.
• Performs accidents record analysis, and issues reports on a regularly scheduled basis.
If certified in first aide and on small projects, may function as the first aid attendant, and/or may supervises first aid personnel in providing first aid care of occupationally injured or ill personnel.
• Conducts new hire safety orientation, daily safety huddles and weekly toolbox training.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• 4-year Degree in Occupational Safety and Health or related field.
• At least 2 years of work experience in the field of health and safety in an engineering, construction supervision, project management works.
• Preferably with recognized Health and Safety certifications, license or trainings in UAE.
• Must be a citizen of United Arab Emirates.
Your future is calling!
Complete an online application and attach a comprehensive and latest copy of your CV in English.
Foreign Nationals are encouraged to review and apply on other suitable vacancies at www.parsons.com
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Specialist Health, Safety & Environment
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Senior Safety Officer - Main Contractor
Manpower Middle East
HSE Officer - UAE National
PSR Solutions International