Job description / Role
Company: A renowned company in UAE.
• Review & Develop required procedure & instructions for the aspect of Health & Safety
• Workplace safety monitoring on shop floors
• Implementation of work permit & safety norms
• Training on various topics of Health &Safety
• Audit & Inspection on a periodic interval
• Conduct drills as per legal requirement
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Transportation plus accommodation
• Any degree/diploma
• NEBOSH certification
• Min 2 years construction site experience
• Language: English, Hindi is essential
• Good communication skills
• Basic computer knowledge
• Currently based in Dubai
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Beaconhouse School System
HSE / Safety Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Safety Management System (SMS) Coordinator
Swisslinx Middle East