Job description / Role
Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Safety Officer for a Luxury Establishment based in the Middle East.
To ensure the protection and the security of the hotel property and surrounding premises, guests, colleagues and their properties.
• Makes regular patrols of all external and internal areas of the hotel and hotel premises.
• Deals with guests’ incidents and investigates the same (theft, disturbance, complaints etc).
• Is present in all guest contact areas to provide assistance as required and ensure the safety and security of all guests and colleagues.
• Provides assistance when required in the opening and closing of secured areas/facilities.
• Provides assistance with requested searches of hotel facilities and personal belongings as part of the ‘right of search’ and or ongoing investigations.
• Provides assistance to ensure that outside contractors/suppliers and colleagues taking hotel property outside of the hotel have the necessary gate pass(es) duly signed.
• Ensures hotel vehicles are parked safely and in the appropriate designed areas.
• To develop and maintain good working relationships with the Police, CID and any other official government bodies.
• Assists in ensuring that all hotel vehicles are signed in and out by the concerned person using the vehicle.
• Using the daily log book makes a report at the end of each shift for the review of the Asset Protection Manager.
• Demonstrates the 12-Service Excellence Basics.
• Keeps updated with all new industry based procedures and systems as well as local and international legislations relating to Asset Protection.
• Attends all hotel trainings as required.
• Adheres to all HR and hotel policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
• Actively participates in energy saving and recycling initiatives.
• Ensures the safety and security off all hotel property.
• Attends all required management meetings.
• Ensure that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained at all times.
• Actively participates in all EHSMS and FSMS requirements.
• Ideally with NEBOSH qualifications/ similar professional diploma or certificate in Health and Safety.
• Minimum 2 years work experience as in a similar role with diverse and wide-ranging operations covering F&B, Rooms, Residences and Leisure facilities Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills are a must.
About the Company
Kendrick Recruitment (KR) is a Recruitment Agency specialising in finding top candidates for the Hospitality and Tourism Industries. We focus on providing a high level of personalised service tailored to each individual whether you are a client or candidate.
We are a small family based company and are therefore able to offer a personal touch to the service while also being able to secure you great candidates. We aim to keep this personal touch and will learn about what you are looking for in potential candidates to make the recruitment process as easy and flowing as possible.
Health and Safety Officer
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Officer
Canadian International School (CIS)
|Abu Dhabi||23 Jun|
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
A Leading Contracting Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jun|
A Leading Energy And Construction Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jun|