Job description / Role
The Salad Maker will maintain and stock the salad bar according to The United Family standards.
• He/She will ensure the cleanliness and visual appeal of the salad bar area.
• He/She is responsible for providing excellent Guest Service.
• Handles customer relations in a positive manner, including effective resolution of customer complaints
• Prepares fresh fruits and vegetables and salads for the salad bar
• Stocks, dates and rotates salad bar products to ensure quality, freshness, selection and adequate quantity to meet customer demand
• Sets up, maintains and closes the salad bar according to Company procedures
• Prevents the sale of out of code and product that do not meet standards
• Prepares and demonstrates salad bar product samples
• Complies with all food and workplace safety rules and regulations
• Ensures proper signing and pricing
• Implements correct product preparation techniques
• Uses and operates related equipment such as pallet jack, hand truck, knives, safety cutters, scales, soup kettles, and garbage disposal
• Ensures safety, cleanliness and sanitation of work area, cooler, equipment and display area
• Responsible for performing all job duties and responsibilities safely, accurately and with honesty and integrity
• Other duties as required or assigned by upper management
• Requires working knowledge of all duties related to the salad bar
• Requires good communication skills and the ability to maintain composure in dealing with customers and co-workers
• Requires a good understanding of overall company practices and salad bar policies and procedures
• Must have knowledge of product variety, standards, perishability, food safety, food handling and sanitation procedures and department policies and procedures
• Ability to frequently reach, lift and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to approximately 50 lbs.
• Bends, stoops and reaches frequently.
• Pushes and pulls fully loaded hand trucks, six-wheel carts and pallet jacks.
• Performs repetitious arm movement to prepare, package and display products
• Mental alertness is necessary to ensure safe and accurate completion of work activities
• Must have knowledge of produce variety, standards, perishability, food safety, food handling, sanitation, labeling and department policies and procedures
• May be required to work nights, weekends and holidays depending on business needs
• Exposure to potential hazards exists with respect to equipment and work aids necessary to perform job duties
• Ability to function as a team member and get along with others
• Ability to accept supervisory coaching related to performance, work habits and attitude
About the Company
Enjoy the best hiring and speed combined together.
Commi Chef - LEGOLAND Hotel
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Commi / Confectioner
EHRC Human Resources Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jun|
Commi 1 - Pastry
RTC-1 Employment Services