Job description / Role
• Welcomes customers by greeting them;
• Ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
• Directs customers by escorting them to showcases; suggesting items.
• Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence;
• Documents of sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
• Maintain records related to sales.
• Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
• Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
• Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
• Compute sales prices, total purchases and process cash or credit payment.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Bachelor’s degree
• Any Nationality
• Male or Female
About the Company
Exclusive jewelleries, diamonds, & gem stones.