This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales Account Manager jobs in UAE
1. Responsible for achieving allocated sales targets and market share in order to meet the division’s overall objectives.
2. Responsible for creating and developing business relationships with clients in order to maximize customer satisfaction levels.
3. Responsible for utilizing company resources efficiently in order to maximize profits.
Achieve sales targets for self (if any) and the team in order to ensure that the division targets are achieved.
4. Report sales forecasts and business updates to the immediate supervisor in order to make sure that the senior sales team is fully informed and able to take timely business decisions especially with regards to the gap between actual and projected sales.
5. Manage and coach sales staff in order to ensure high performance and motivation so as to achieve division targets.
Maintain relationships with clients by constantly being in touch with them in order to understand their requirements and manage their expectations.
6. Coordinate with logistics and service department to ensure timely delivery and installation in line with the customer’s requirements
1. Must have Interior Design experience from a reputable Interior design company and focus on Fit-out Projects.
2. Must be Arabic speaker
3. Candidate must have negotiation, communication, problem solving, team work and presentation skills.
4. Graduate in Interior Design or Architecture or any related equivalent.
5. Must have UAE Drivers License
About the Company
A leading group of companies in UAE.