Job description / Role
• Grow Ecommerce Sales of the brand for our newly launched internal ecommerce and external ecommerce platforms. There is significant growth potential for this channel and we need someone to manage and lead this area
• Manage your assigned Customer Accounts to achieve the Sales Target. This includes all aspects from order detail analysis to customer meetings. Develop long-term relationships
• Support the Sales Manager on Key Accounts to achieve the Sales Target with detailed analysis
• Consignment customers - Manage your assigned Customer Accounts to achieve the Sales Target, with focus to maintain appropriate inventory levels with effective product mixes
• Forecast by item product sell-out for the Planner to ensure appropriate levels of inventory availability and reduce end of season stock write-offs
• Ecommerce - Monitor the day-to-day activity on the site(s) and overall performance to reach your sales targets
• Ecommerce – Total ownership of coegawear.com, lead the initiative to grow sales for this new channel with significant potential. The responsibility for site functioning belongs to Ops and Marketing, however the achievement of Sales target lies with you.
Work with Marketing and Ops to support your ideas of Sales improvement. This includes, but is not limited to, the points below:
• Ecommerce - Determine the new season items sold and their placement on the site. Create the listing for the Marketing Manager to upload
• Ecommerce - Support the Marketing Manager on ad campaigns on search engines and other E-commerce platforms
• Ecommerce - Advise the Marketing Manager regarding the promotions calendar, track all e-commerce marketing efforts, analyze data, and use your findings to increase sales
• Ecommerce - Supervise the Webshop Customer Service Executive to achieve excellent customer service through your own Online Best Practices, template creation, coaching and training
• Ecommerce – External sites - Renew annual contracts, update the weekly SOH details for inventory available, decide on and create the product mix listing upload file, ensure products are uploaded on the external site, determine campaigns or
promotions and all other activities required to increase Sales
• Account Mgmt - analyze historic data using excel vlookups and pivot tables to create smart product mix and quantity recommendations (detailed analysis), assist and influence customer order specifics (attention to detail), obtain final detailed orders and provide to Supply Chain for system upload, communicate with Supply Chain for inventory availability and delivery, receive PO’s and assist Finance with collection
• Account Mgmt – Work with the Visual Merchandiser to ensure orders are effectively merchandised on the shop floor and training for retail staff is provided
• Account Mgmt – Initiate in store Marketing activities and visuals, with the support of the Marketing Manager to contribute to sell through
• University Bachelor’s degree in Business/Commerce with a major in Sales or Marketing and knowledge of the retail industry and e-commerce best practices
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Sales with a focus on retail e-commerce is essential. UAE experience is extremely beneficial
• Excel – A strong knowledge of Pivot Table and Vlookup. This skill will be tested at the interview stage and will be used daily. The job requires significant excel
• Familiarity with Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
• Experience proving strong analytical skills, aptitude and accuracy for working with large amounts of data and figures. Enjoy numeric data analysis to achieve improved results. You must enjoy working on excel with numbers to find information to use for good decisions, and then enjoy presenting and convincing the customer to implement your recommendation in order to achieve targets
• Experience with and understand the work flow of Sales Order to Cash business function
• Experience with direct reports is beneficial, but not required
About the Company
Established in 2004, COEGA Sunwear was launched with the COEGA Pool Shoes when our founder Maureen Hall noticed a need for Sunwear for the family in the Dubai market. Loving to sew, Maureen took it upon herself to create swimwear for herself and her children.
We started with selling to just one retail outlet and now COEGA is available in more than 75 leading and reputed retailers and 13 E-commerce platforms across the GCC. It all began with the unique pool shoe and has grown into protective sun wear for the whole family.
Our swimwear provides UV protection but also serves a niche market by offering higher coverage items for those customers who choose to wear more modest swimwear. COEGA Sunwear is home-grown in the UAE and all design, manufacturing and distribution is based in Jebel Ali, Dubai. Manufacturing in Dubai allows for short lead times and flexible logistics, owing to its strategic geographic positioning between the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe.