Job description / Role
Arabian Radio Network, today is a leading multi-platform entertainment company with 18 radio brands delivering award-winning programming available via multi-broadcast media – radio, online, digital, smartphone, via live satellite TV and now a new creative agency dedicated to video.
ARN is looking to hire a Sales Account Manager.
• To sell, establish, maintain and enhance advertising sales and products of ARN.
• Internally: Production Manager, Programming, Accounts dept
• Externally: Agencies and Clients
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following):
• Sell advertising space and all associated products, quote and negotiate prices as per the policy and prepare contracts.
• Maintain and follow up on current clients and agencies.
• Identify, meet and conclude new business deals.
• Develop a client database with up-to-date information on market trends and competitors.
• Receive and interpret market feedback from both agencies and direct clients and pass on information to relevant parties.
• Develop and nurture relationships with all potential advertiser and agencies.
• Ensure that release orders are communicated as scheduled to sales coordinators and accounting department.
• Help the accounting department to follow up on payments due to the company.
• Follow up with sales coordinators to ensure material deadlines are as per schedule.
• Submit daily and weekly reports including but not limited to progress reports on calls, proposals and visits carried out.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Sales Revenue
• Client Feedback
• Relationship Building
• Achievement Orientation
• Being conversant with UAE press, publication and copyright laws
• Experience and ability to provide advertising solutions.
• Experience in event & sponsorship
• Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years experience.
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG), a member of Dubai Holding, is one of the region’s leading providers of media and family-oriented entertainment, delivering engaging content and creating exceptional experiences. Established in 2005, AMG has been serving a diverse regional audience through its multiple media and entertainment platforms that span across radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. It currently comprises of Arabian Radio Network (ARN), Done Events and Global Village.
Sales Manager - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jan|
Entourage Marketing & Events
Business Development Manager
Country Sales Manager
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)