Job description / Role
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for growing new and existing long term customer relationships across key accounts. They will act as the lead point for developing creative sales strategies to meet customer and company objectives while driving revenues and delivering exceptional levels of customer service.
The sales account manager will collaborate closely with the Sales Manager on Key Accounts delivering on the sales strategies. They will also represent the business in negotiations, maximising opportunities to meet COÉGA Sunwear growth plans and targets externally, the Sales Account Manager is expected to manage their assigned long-term business relationships with external customer buyers independently and support the Sales Manager on their Key Accounts. Internally, the Sales Account Manager will work closely with the Sales Manager and Marketing Manager, to ensure that the sales and marketing objectives are delivered to drive sales.
• In collaboration with the Sales manager execute a business plan for retailers to achieve business sales growth in alignment with COÉGA Sunwear sales strategy .
• With the Sales Manager create annual sales targets and objectives and implement these to ensure the achievement of sales targets.
• Develop and implement a client acquisition plan for SEA to identify new and existing target clients to maximize regional MICE sales leads and conversions.
• Drive the COÉGA Sunwear sales plan, ensure that agreed timescales are met, and customers and channels are targeted to achieve business growth and profitability.
• Manage assigned customer accounts through effective account management to achieve the sales target ensuring accuracy at all stages; analyze historic data using excel vlookups and pivot tables to create smart product mixes and quantity recommendations, influence the customer order towards those recommendations, provide final order details to Supply Chain, confirm inventory availability and delivery and assist Finance with payment collection.
• Accountable for consignment account management including sell-out report analysis, smart replenishment suggestions, appropriate inventory level control, quarterly management of stock counts, investigation of differences and inter branch transfers of stock to maximize sales and minimize end of season stock write-offs.
• Collaborate with the Production Manager, to accurately forecast production required for their own accounts and Key Accounts by item to achieve sales target, and minimize end of season stock write-offs.
• Collaborate with the Marketing Manager, to create and initiate in store marketing activities and incentives to drive sales.
• Collaborate with the Visual Merchandising team, to ensure products are effectively merchandised on the shop floor to drive sales.
• Accountable for the accurate management of the back-end Sales Department processes and procedures including each season’s collection templates creation in excel, upload to customer order catalog software and updates to the procedure manual.
• Responsible for ensuring the highest possible customer service standards in order to maintain and enhance COÉGA Sunwear’s reputation as a leading brand.
• Degree in Business/Commerce/Sales or Marketing or relevant work experience.
• 5 years sales experience with a focus on retailers. Experience with consignment is beneficial.
• Previous UAE experience beneficial.
• Experience working with sales order and inventory management systems.
• Experience with analysing large amounts of data and figures. You must enjoy working on excel with numbers to find information to use for good decisions and creation of efficient templates.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Pivot Table and Vlookup is a MUST. This skill will be tested at the interview stage.
• Systematic and logical approach to solving problems.
• Strong analytical and lateral thinking skills.
• Confident working with large amounts of data, ability to analyse and use to improve business results.
• Strong leadership skills and can work well as a team player.
• Self-motivated, highly organised, pro-active and flexible.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Power Point, Outlook, Word).
• A deep knowledge of the retail industry, including competitor activity.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
About the Company
Established in 2004, COEGA Sunwear was launched with the COEGA Pool Shoes when our founder Maureen Hall noticed a need for Sunwear for the family in the Dubai market. Loving to sew, Maureen took it upon herself to create swimwear for herself and her children.
We started with selling to just one retail outlet and now COEGA is available in more than 75 leading and reputed retailers and 13 E-commerce platforms across the GCC. It all began with the unique pool shoe and has grown into protective sun wear for the whole family.
Our swimwear provides UV protection but also serves a niche market by offering higher coverage items for those customers who choose to wear more modest swimwear. COEGA Sunwear is home-grown in the UAE and all design, manufacturing and distribution is based in Jebel Ali, Dubai. Manufacturing in Dubai allows for short lead times and flexible logistics, owing to its strategic geographic positioning between the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Country Sales Manager
Business Development Manager - B2B
Business Development Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Swisslinx Middle East