Job description / Role
A Dubai based influencer marketing platform that aims to bring together brands to engage with thousands of top influencers to run campaigns at speed and scale.
The gist is that this person should be able to handle our digital marketing backstage and the social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement - A person that is flexible and enjoys the challenges of working with a small team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Do you think you fit the profile?
YOUR DAILY TASKS AND CHALLENGES:
• Sales acquiring new clients
• Smoothly onboarding new clients to the platform and maintaining follow up communication;
• Act as a link between the company and clients to ensure all of their needs are being met and that they’re satisfied with the work the company’s providing them;
• Assess the needs of the client and find creative solutions to large problems they’re facing;
• Work to brainstorm new ways to maintain a strong, positive relationship with clients;
• Negotiate client contracts, research current client behaviors and identify new business opportunities with existing clients;
• Managing and supervising existing clients from beginning to end;
• Reporting to the Management with the progress.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Professional growth in a dynamic and challenging working environment;
• No corporate BS;
• Opportunity to grow with the company;
• A competitive salary, and medical insurance.
YOU WILL PERFECTLY FIT THE SHOES IF YOU HAVE:
• Several years of experience in sales and account management with UAE based business and/or international clients;
• Interest in working in influence marketing industry;
• Business level fluency in English (articulation and writing);
• Bachelor's degree in business, communications, or a related field (advantage);
• Strong experience managing client accounts; from acquisition and onboarding to retention stages;
• Ability to work self-organised and effectively in a remote environment;
• Excellent organisational, and decision-making skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate product ideas to clients;
• Advanced motivational and negotiation skills;
• Exceptional analytical skills for analysing client data;
• Time management and multitasking skills in order to handle multiple tasks and clients at once;
• Agility and proactivity skills.
• UAE, ideally Dubai, based
Checked-off the list above with flying colors? Great!
Send in your quick application here and we will get in touch with you!
Please DO NOT apply if you have no previous experience as sales executive and/or account manager, thank you!
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment
Sales and Marketing Executive
One Of The Leading Total Solutions Provider In Qatar
B&S World Supply
|Al Ain||4 Aug|