Job description / Role
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Support team and other departments by performing assigned tasks.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Provide the necessary support to the field sales team and Sales Manager to ensure efficient operation of office
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent skills with EXCEL or MS Word
- Age 24~ 30 yrs
- Must have UAE work experience
About the Company
The global leader in multiplex molecular diagnostics.
Seegene tirelessly pursues innovation and takes on new challenges to build a better future for humanity.
Seegene aims to bring a healthy life for everyone by creating a new diagnostics paradigm.
Seegene has established global sales networks covering more than 60 countries around the world, and 7 overseas subsidiaries in North and South America, Europe and the Middle East that drive and support Seegene’s global business operation. Seegene strives to satisfy customers in all these regions by listening and responding to their needs enthusiastically in a timely manner.
Seegene’s high multiplex assays deliver comprehensive clinical information in a single test and allow accurate and rapid diagnosis.
Seegene has developed instruments for molecular diagnostics based on OEM partnership. In addition to that, Seegene has developed its own automation system including DNA extraction, PCR reagent dispenser, auto electrophoresis, POCT, Real-time PCR, decapper and much more for any necessary supplements for molecular diagnosis.