Job description / Role
Location: Abu Dhabi ( twice a week travel to Dubai)
• To oversee order management process from order placement to receiving up to invoicing to Customer. It will include order processing, Periodic follow-up on Manufacturing status, Invoicing of goods and services and follow-up till payment, Stock aging and Ownership Management.
• To handle out of contract enquiries
• To be accurate in translation of customer requirements to Mill and retaining records of any changes at later stage, and fully aware of VMI manual for Customer Onshore and Offshore.
• To ensure compliance to the defined standards at VTSA, and Client group standards aligned with Contract requirements.
• Perform all the responsibilities assigned in line with defined Business processes, Onshore and Offshore VMI Manual, and QHSE standards of the organization.
• To ensure clear communication of requirements within organization and for external stakeholders (agent, customer, mill etc.) as defined in the business processes.
• Provide Administrative support from receipt of customer requirements (e.g. Production commitment) till delivery to designated location.
• To update quotation in SAP system, processing sales orders in systems sending Purchase orders to mills, follow up with mills on order status on weekly basis and updates to be uploaded in Inventory Management system and same has to be updated in sales order database.
• To be in close coordination Client sales hubs as necessary to ensure orders expediated in line with agreed lead time.
• To share periodic updates on Manufacturing schedules within the organization and with Customer through the local agent.
• To liaise with agent / customer representatives as required (clarification on requirements etc.) to ensure timely and precise flow of information in line with Organization rules.
• To retain records for orders documentation received from Mills and also communication records for reference as and when required.
• Timely issuance of accurate invoices to the Customer for goods and services.
• Follow up with the agent for on time payments.
• To be proficient in the use of technology, awareness and working knowledge on the use of solutions relevant to this Sales admin job role like Smartengo®, and SAP.
• To carry out tasks relevant to this position as assigned by Line Manager.
• To ensure that work is carried out in compliance with company Quality, Health Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
• To timely book Call off orders in SAP, issue Purchase orders to Interco trading entity/ producing Mills, and regular update of Manufacturing schedules.
• Timely issuance of accurate invoices to the Customer for goods and services and payment followup
• No communication of un-authorized financial and technical data outside the Organization.
Required: Engineering or Commerce/ Business degree or 7-10 years of similar experience
Wished: SAP training / certification
Required: Minimum 3 to 5 years Sales Administration experience, preferably in a multi cultural environment
Wished: 03 years Sales Administration experience in Tubulars Management
Skills & Knowledge:
• High Organizational skills and ability to manage number of order/ projects at the same time.
• Ability to prioritize own workload/ manage time effectively by understanding priorities to achieve results and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in team and accept tasks/deadlines from others and complete those tasks with minimum supervision.
• Possess good communication, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills. Must be detail oriented and accurate.
• Good working knowledge of SAP related to the job role of Sales Admin.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Good understanding of OCTG products, business (preferred)
• Flexibility in Schedule: In case extra working hours required by manager for specific deadlines/projects.
• Experience in order processing and follow-up to expediate for on time receipt of materials.
• Experience in preparation and issuance of accurate invoices to avoid any delays.
• Good working knowledge of Smartengo ® and SAP related to Sales Admin role.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Company In UAE
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jul|
Facilities Management Coordinator
Middle World Property Management
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|