Job description / Role
A new opportunity has come up for a well experienced Sales Administrator t work for one our clients in TECOM, Dubai. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Register details of clients on the company's CRM
- Conduct research about new clients
- Assist in preparing pitch deck materials
- Assist in putting together a report using excel
- Write introduction email to clients
- Send quotation / invoice to clients
- Provide other general administrative support when needed
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Holds a bachelor degree in any related course
- Good command of English language; knowledge in Tagalog language is a plus but not mandatory
- Excellent knowledge in excel/ familiar in using pivot table/V lookup / H look up and other conditional formula
- Knowledge in using any CRM
- Wiling to work for 5 days
- Willing to work outside the normal working hours for most days (working hours are from 9AM to 6PM)
- Willing to work in TECOM
If this role is right for you, apply now!
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.