Job description / Role
Salary: up to AED 13,000 based on experience
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Our Client is a leader in the production of paperboard packaging for products including Milk, juices, cheese, tomato paste etc, using state of the art technology and materials.
Supplying companies (FMCG) across Middle East and North Africa.
As a result of their expansion within North Africa we are looking for a Sales Administrator to join the team.
The Key role, reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, is to support the sales team in attaining monthly & annual targets. Assist management and clients in determining business requirements. Assure focused and productive communication with new and existing clients. Responsible for different kinds of administrative functions essential for everyday operation and fulfilment of the company objectives.
To facilitate the sales teams activities to maximize their performance and the long-lasting development of the company.
• Check customers’ orders placed on line;
• Create sales orders & issue invoices via ERP;
• Control the order placement fulfillment process to help optimizing customer delivery in an economical way;
• Coordinate with Customers, converting factory, shipping agents & Documentation agents;
• Forecasting customers’ orders and regularly meeting with customers and documentations representative;
• Design handling & invoicing of design work;
• Maintaining and updating sales orders status database and issue requested reports weekly/monthly;
• Work with Key Account Teams;
• Assisting in the implementation of sales and marketing strategy prepared by the Sales & Marketing Manager;
• Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested;
• Establish and maintain record keeping and filing systems;
• Practice QHSE and BRC procedures, and recommend improvements to standard procedures as required;
• HSE – Ensure work in safe and effective manner, during all operations. En-sure tools and equipment’s are handled safe.
Ensure quality operations at workshop and site. Report any near misses at work location to the QHSE Manager or QHSE Engineer;
• Dispose the wastage in the allocated bins;
• Maintain quality service by following organization standards and procedures;
• Communicate QHSE and BRC Requirements to the external parties as applicable;
• Working knowledge of BRC standard, Policies/ Codes of Practice for some of the major UAE retailers, Food Packaging Legislation, and Good Manufacturing Practices;
• Implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of a BRC based quality system, such that, as a minimum, required approvals (typically BRC and customer standards) are achieved and hygienic quality/safety/legality standards are consistently met.
• Bachelor’s degree in sales or any related discipline;
• Previous experience within the packaging industry for liquid food / dairies would be preferred;
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience preferably dealing with customers in the MENA region in packaging industry.
• Skills: Able to work in a team and individually;
• Hard worker that can performs well under pressure;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Well organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask;
• Should exert sound judgment, discretion and preserve confidentiality;
• Flexible and able to meet deadlines;
• Good liaison with all other department members;
• Pays attention to details.
• Arabic & English & French language is preferred
• Female candidates only are encouraged to apply and currently residing in the UAE
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.
HR Admin & Assistant
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||31 Mar|
National Marine Dredging Company
|Abu Dhabi||28 Apr|
|Abu Dhabi||18 Apr|