Job description / Role
Sales Advisor - Dubai Mall New Fashion Avenue
Be an Exceptional Sales Advisor
• Achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for the sales results of your category
• Welcome every Client and enhance their experience, setting the example of the best Client experience
• Closely follow existing Clients, proactively recruit new Clients, leveraging the different clienteling tools to engage and build long term Client relationship; manage a wide portfolio of potential Clients
• Provide expertise and comprehensive advice on your product category to Clients (whether style related or technical), supporting team members when they have Clients requiring more detailed information.
• Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the store
Promote and Show Ownership for the Category
• Be the ambassador and role model for your category, demonstrating an active genuine passion and strong enthusiasm
• Master a deep knowledge of your product category and be able to deal with the most demanding situations
• Demonstrate leadership in terms of clienteling
• Nurture a thorough knowledge of the competition
• Act as a proactive force for the Team Manager in developing the business and be a key contributor for sales
• Interact with the Visual Merchandiser to make sure your category is well displayed
Support the Store Team on the Category
• Be a partner to the Team Manager in charge of your category; provide them with feedback (product performance, quality, Client related information, local market, competitors, trends, missing opportunities) which will then feed the Country Merchandising team
• Be a point of reference on your category in store, sharing passion for the product and inspiring others
• Be a partner to the Field Coach Trainer to develop selling skills and product knowledge in the store
• Previous experience within luxury retail, hospitality or VIP sales.
• Genuine love for high end luxury with knowledge of fashion.
• The confidence to connect with our customers, naturally being able to strike up a conversation with them and helping them build outfits with knowledge of the latest trends and key pieces.
• A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
• The ability to recognize sales opportunities and maximize selling potential.
• Being open to feedback and to communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way.
• The ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
• Drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner.
• A willingness to learn and improve.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.