Job description / Role
Sales Advisor - Ford - Pre Owned Cars (Sharjah)
- To plan, initiate and conduct sales process with the customers visiting the showroom or while on sales call and contribute in achieving the sales targets.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out sales in accordance to pre agreed monthly targets and budgets.
- Prepare/ maintain visit/ call reports/log highlighting salient features and advise the Manager of the same.
- Report weekly/ monthly on agreed performance data, comparing actual with targeted/ budgeted performance.
- Attend to customers visiting the showroom, initiate sales process with them paying attention to their needs and offer qualified advice on the specifications of the product.
- Maintain close contact with prospect customers, make sales call and visit them to suit their schedule/ convenience. Introduce and follow up suitable sales prospects.
- Maintain customer database and contribute towards the development of prospects list. Keep abreast of competition in this segment of cars.
- Ensure pre-delivery inspections and proper documentation of the sales transaction
- Ensure details of all vehicle transactions are accurately completed & recorded and registered with sales administration, including payment and the registration of the vehicle with the traffic department and invoicing.
- Provide highest degree of customer service and satisfaction at all times in accordance with the company's sales policies and procedures to maximize future recommended or repeat sales
- Ensure that the customer is aware of all available extras, accessories and warranties. Notify the customers of delay, changes in the requirements and specifications etc., if any, ensuring smooth conclusion of vehicle handover.
- Provide customers with qualified advice on vehicle finance and insurance facilities.
- Participate in seasonal sales campaign and promotions to maximize sales penetration
Education/Certification and Continued Education
- Degree in any discipline or through automotive vocational route
Years of Experience
- 3 - 5 year solid experience in automotive retail/fleet sales in the UAE market.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good knowledge of automobile sales gained through formal training or work experience.
- Preferably bilingual (Arabic and English)
- Attention to details and concern for quality
- Dynamic and proactive personality
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.