Job description / Role
The Ideal Candidate would be required to:
• Keep up to date with the market and all projects.
• Generate new leads / referrals through networking, social media, business presentations, advertisements.
• Conduct meetings and site visits with clients.
• Coordinate every deal between Buyer/Seller with ethics and professionalism.
• Achieve given targets.
• Consult with clients identifying their needs and preferences.
• Have strong interpersonal, communication (verbal/written) skills.
• Be self-driven, self-motivated, positive, and enthusiastic.
• Have a driving license and own a car.
• Be smartly dressed in business attire at all times.
About the Company
Future Tense offers Human Resource solutions to a spectrum of organization across India. Future Tense championed the "client delight" concept, where the firm helps institutions to meet their challenging demand of quality human resources in quick time.
We continue to match the client expectations by paying close attention to specifics of the desired positions. We follow it up with meticulous shortlisting to ensure that every candidate interviewed by the client is competent enough for their requirements
Piloting the force at Future Tense is Karuna Agarwal, who brings with her over 10 years rich experience in recruitment and staffing across all levels. With her expertise, we have grown a multi-city clientele and service the HR needs of our clients, with care.
We firmly believe that our clients and candidates both possess unique characters; both need to be aligned for a fruitful and productive relation. We seek to map more than just talent. We believe in mapping characters!
Nakheel Riu Deira Island Hotel
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Customer Service Representative
Gulf Polymers Distribution Company
Luxury Concierge Real Estate