Job description / Role
We are currently looking for 2 Chinese candidates to work as brand representatives in Dubai Duty Free for a world renowned brand.
• The role will be to sell and promote the brands entire portfolio of products whilst working as part of a larger team currently designated in Dubai Duty Free.
• Candidate must be approachable, engaging and speak English and Mandarin fluently.
• Candidate must also be fully flexible to work the following shifts 7am-3pm/ 3pm-11pm/ 11pm-7am
• Working hours per day: 8 hours per day (1 hour lunch)
• Working Days: 6 days a week
Key Job Accountabilities:
• Generate sales respecting the customer experience and representing the brand values
• Represent the brand following the rules, checking perfect maintenance of the POS and conveying an excellent attitude with customers
• Generate sales, using the brand selling method and service policy, systematically looking for link sales, develop loyal customers
• Showcase to customers mixing techniques and serving suggestions
• Chinese candidates only.
• Sales experience required.
• Sponsored/Dependent Visa preferred
Technical & Professional Competencies Required:
• People & service orientated
• Product technical expertise
• Well groomed person
• Communication skills
• Business sense
• Represent the brand
• Generate sales respecting “customer experience”
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.