Job description / Role
• Provide analytical and administrative support by contributing to the development of the sales strategic plan, annual business plan and the day-to-day business operations through conducting studies, evaluations, sales forecast analysis and general administration.
• Responsible for generating sales analysis/forecast as required on routine / non routine basis – as when required
• Specifically responsible for reports/documentation like Customer Analysis, Business Plans, Business Reviews and other presentations as required by Sales Manager and Management
• Responsible for monitoring sales target, stock, inventory report, re-ordering of stock, location report and complain reports
• Responsible for updating codes, planogram, loading report, team incentives
• Responsible for performing all secretarial duties that Sales Manager requires daily. To ensure all such work is done accurately, correctly and on time to meet deadlines.
• Responsible for offering support services to the Sales Manager among others convening and arranging periodic operational meetings, agenda, minutes, and support services to other managers.
• Responsible for safe keeping of copies of all such documents/contracts and update of customer file.
• Responsible for communicating and coordination of budgets / targets to sales team
• Responsible for performing any other activities as to be required by Sales Manager and Management
Education, experience and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance / Accounting or equivalent qualification
• 4 – 5 Years of Sales coordination/analysis experience in a similar capacity
• Proven advanced ability to use Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Outlook & Power Point)
• Demonstrated familiarity with budgets & budget analysis
• Demonstrated proficiency in synthesizing syndicated sales data
• Possessing basic project management skills and proven ability to manage several projects simultaneously
• Ability to effectively communicate (written & verbal)
• Having good organizational skills and paying attention to detail
• Must be analytical thinker, team player, creative, mature (able to maintain top confidentiality), good listener, timely performer, problem solver
• Must have skills of working with the ideas of Executive Management
About the Company
A leading FMCG company in GCC.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Sales Manager - Furniture
Sales Executive - HORECA
BAC Middle East
Sales Manager - Group Sales
HR Admin & Assistant