Job description / Role
Summary: Capable of selling experiential marketing concepts to establishments, individuals or an organisation by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned.
• Reach sales targets set by management
• Build short and long term business development plans to reach sales targets
• Build strong clients database and convert clients to Pico
• Client service, account management, and project related matters
• Needs to be updated on the latest marketing technology, trends, and market condition.
• Responsible for taking care of sales lead generation until closing
• Meet clients and work towards obtaining the project brief and convert the leads into sales
• Work closely with the project/creative team
• Pitching campaign ideas and costings to clients – Strong presentation skills
• Making pitches to win new business
• Experience in Events Account Management and Sales
• Outgoing personality, dynamic, energetic and presentable.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Flexible, resourceful, & motivated.
• Hands on experience with clients
• Overseeing event's delivery and quality oriented
• An ability to gasp clients’ needs
• Solid computer skills
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Analytical and time-management skills
• BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
• Arabic speaker is preferred, but not necessary
About the Company
Pico is one of the world’s leading experiential marketing service providers. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver Total Brand Activation for many of the Fortune 500 companies, government bodies and non-government organisations. With a track record of 40 years in the industry, Pico has earned an unparalleled reputation for creating concepts and transforming them into living, breathing realities. Be it a live event or a permanent themed environment, we create the live experiences that active your brands to harness an emotional impact that lingers longer with lasting impact. Paramount to our success lies in our insistence on servicing our clients and partners with Creativity, Knowledge and Reliability. We provide total solutions on brand activation as well as satisfy individual needs on specialised areas. Our core businesses include design and fabrication of exhibition stands; general contracting and technical services for trade show organisers; event hall and facility management; events, conferences and show management; supply and installation of overlays for venues; permanent exhibits for museums and themed environments; interior fit-out; and brand signage.