Job description / Role
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales and Business Development Manager to help us expand our client base. The chosen candidate will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The regional sales and business development manager is in charge of developing business solutions. The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company and manage client accounts and come up with new sales ideas. This includes new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
• Define overall sales & business development strategy for products, customers & markets research.
• Define annual budget, quarterly targets and ensure timely delivery of targets
• Identify opportunities for growth, formulate business expansion strategies, international market strategy and support business development
• Lead and manage key accounts to ensure increased revenue & customer satisfaction
• Expand sales network and propose for set up of new offices in required regions
• Identify opportunities for growth, formulate business expansion strategies and support business development with key agents & distributors
• Develop & monitor aggressive sales targets
• Regularly track the new sales projects value
• Review daily sales records, calls/day per person, to track sales pipeline
• Manage clients & dealers through regular meetings
• Review sales MIS, identify improvements & monitor implementation
• Analyze market & competitor’s trends in related industries and identify potential clients/ opportunities through SWOT analysis & other Strategies.
• Approve sales incentive schemes & review sales targets
• Regular sales promotional and business development meetings across region, to meet sales targets
• Lead & direct customer satisfaction metrics, programs & policies, quality of delivery
• Meet new clients and develop client network
• Ensure attraction, retention and skill development of sales team to create a high performing talent pool
• Manage key accounts and maintain long term relations with customers, by regular follow ups- build and maintain relationships with long term clients
• Networking skills and senior level contacts for better business development
• Regular meetings with Branch manager, keeping him informed about the Sales forecast, actual, backlog, etc.
• 4-7 Years of proven experience in selling of comprehensive IT solutions
• Selling Hardware experience would be an strong add
• Excellent language skills- English and Arabic
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Self-motivated and self-directed
About the Company
A leading enterprise in the field of information technology and integrated telecommunication solutions.