Job description / Role
To sell our Freight Forwarding Services to UAE Market. Self-motivated, disciplined, and Profit-driven Sales activities with a focused approach to medium and large-size customers in UAE. Continuous generation of revenue from existing and new customers to achieve monthly/annual GP targets.
Role & Responsibilities:
• BDM is expected to have continuous efforts in securing new customers and maintaining and developing existing business, thereby generating Gross Profits for the Organization.
• Meet and exceed the target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
• Conduct and report the Sales Visits and promotional activities set by the management and transform a minimum of those into a revenue-generating business.
• Maintain records of customer details/sales visits in ERP based CRM modules
• Identify potential customers and register opportunities in CRM; relentlessly pursue the realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
• Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and developing new revenue streams.
• Negotiate with the customers as per price guidelines given and generate maximum profits for the Organization, providing timely feedback to the pricing team.
• Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner to enhance value-added services to the customers
• Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations Departments on the execution /Implementation of Customer SOP’s
• Focus on Large Size customers and follow up regularly to secure annual contracts.
• Promote Core Trade Lines and Consolidation Products to existing customers and new customers to increase the TL volumes and profitability to the Organization.
• Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
• Provide feedback from the customers on the product and services to management for the continuous improvement of products and services offered by the Organization.
• Share Market Intelligence for the Organization to develop Market Strategies to increase the customer base
• Follow up with clients for outstanding payments as support to receivables team
Key Performance Indicators:
Monthly GP Achievements/Number of New Customers on Board/Number of Sales Calls per Month/Number of New Customer Visits Per Month/Number of Enquiries recorded per month/DSO/ Office Discipline/Team Interactions/Attitude towards business and people.
• Graduate/Post Graduate in Management
• 8-12 Years of Freight Forwarding Experience in UAE, Preferably Dubai, based.
• Basic Computer knowledge with ERP Expertise in CRM
• Valid Driving License and with own vehicle is a must
• MS Office Skills/Reports Generations & Presentation Skills. Experience in Annual RFQs would be an added advantage
About the Company
DFreight is a digital freight forwarder company.
We provide an online collaborative platform to streamline the shipping processes. We aim to make the best freight forwarding experience for both customers and suppliers through technology solutions and utilizing data that provides efficiency, transparency, and cost-effectiveness.
At DFreight, we dedicate our time to improving the transportation industry. We use cutting-edge technologies, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team full of professionals to provide our valued customers with the smartest logistics solutions. DFreight has gathered together more than 50 professionals in two main offices located in the UAE and Armenia.
Our vision is to develop the most advanced freight forwarding platform so that our customers can manage their whole supply chain, including shipments, cargo, and freight. We run our business fully aware of our duty to generate added value in everything we do, to satisfy our employees and partners, as well as to make investments that contribute to their development.
Logistics Sales Manager - General Freight
Sales Manager - Government
Business Development Manager - Facilities Management
Business Development Manager
Green Gulf Careers
B&S World Supply