Job description / Role
• Responsible for selling products and meeting customer needs while obtaining orders from existing or potential sales customers.
• Tracking sales leads, coordinating quotes, providing customer service, technical knowledge and managing customer accounts. Driving business growth within the company.
Position report to: Managing Director
• Responding to customer inquiries, resolving issues, or escalating them to management.
• Contributing to the achievement of sales targets.
• Preparing sales reports, tracking sales activity, maintaining customer records, and managing contracts or agreements.
• Developing a thorough understanding of the company's products or services.
• Coordinating with other departments such as marketing, customer service, or finance to ensure smooth sales operations.
• Providing support with communication and follow-up activities with customers.
• Promote the company’s products addressing or predicting customers objectives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
About the Company
Enertek FZCO is a chemicals and lubricants additives supplier with a focus on R&D, technical field support, and unique customized products. Our problem solving mentality differentiates us from smaller suppliers and middleman distributors, but also from large multinationals. Due to a superior combination of technology, product supply, technical support, competitive pricing and customer orientation, Enertek FZCO is able to fulfill even the most complicated needs of its customers.
Enertek FZCO has multiple technology platforms allowing our customers the freedom to choose the best product to meet specific needs and value.
Business Development Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Global Head of Business Development
Middle East Executive
Sales and Business Development Manager