Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
Our Sales and Customer Care Consultants are much more than the first point of customer contact for the Fashion Vertical at Chalhoub Group; they are our Brand Ambassadors, responsible for ensuring every interaction on our virtual and physical sales floors exceeds our customers' expectations.
Most importantly, our Consultant will provide exceptional service levels to ensure that our customers enjoy the best shopping experience when getting in touch with us.
What you'll be doing
Customer Care and Sales
- Ensure adherence to the Hybrid Customer Care Department Standards of Excellence
- Ensure you deliver an outstanding shopping experience to every customer contact via any offered communication channel (walk in, phone, email, online chat)
- Identify ways to personalize the experience of every customer, whenever possible
- Deal with the most challenging queries in a quick, willing and professional manner, aiming to turn negative situations into a positive outcome and using available resources to solve problems
- Achieve sales targets by maximizing all customer contact opportunities to provide product knowledge, increase units per transaction and sell across all channels
Systems & Procedures
- Use all CRM and E-commerce systems and tools confidently and use to accurately add notes to orders and cases for all incoming and outgoing contacts
- Communicate brand policies to customers, as necessary
- Ensure client confidentiality in adherence with company policies for data protection and security
- Ensure adherence to in-house processes and procedures
- Work closely with other internal stakeholders to ensure issues affecting customer orders or returns are resolved to ensure seamless shopping experience
- Adhere to the schedule and the forecasts given by the management
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous sales and retail experience, preferably in a luxury environment (luxury fashion, department store, high-end travel and leisure)
- 0-2 Years of Experience
- BA in Communication/ Business Administration or relevant
- Excellent communication skills. Able to display the highest levels of accuracy (spelling, grammar, punctuation and pronunciation) in both languages' Arabic and English; verbally and written.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of technical ability and must show an affinity with the luxury consumer
- Commercial, sales driven approach is essential
- Ability to achieve results through influence and problem solving
- Flexible attitude and positive approach
- Self-motivated, proactive and energetic
- Team player
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.