Job description / Role
My client, a multinational medical devices organisation is looking to hire a Sales and Logistics Coordinator to support the customer service, distribution and logistics admin function of the business.
My client is a leading multinational pharma and medical devices company that has been in the industry for than 120 years. With offices in more than 100 countries and about 6000 employees globally, the organisation serves the medical, professional and consumer industries.
The role of the Sales and Logistics Coordinator will include, but not limited to the following:
* Order handling, invoicing and shipping
* Handle orders
* Enter order and handle order change management
* Check credit limits and other possible hurdles
* Plan shipment date according to availability, holidays, delivery stops, customer wishes etc.,
* Maintain order portfolio in sales statistic
* Book shipments (air freight or courier)
* Invoice orders in Navision
* Follow up on shipments, e.g. central problem solving point of contact between shipping
* Organize Manage stock of local repairs and warranty replacement of Dubai Office.
* Marketing support in Arabic language, For Marketing Materials, Social Media etc
* Marketing Materials stock management and manage supply to distributors.
* Identify items and PNs asked for
* Inform and update on shipment status
* Adjust orders
* Check stock availability of specific items
* Upload pricelist
* Interface with purchasing, production and marketing.
AED 13,000 - AED 15,000 + Benefits
For the role of Sales and Logistics Coordinator the ideal candidate must have the following:
* Atleast 3 - 5+ years of experience in logistics coordination in Pharma or FMCG industries
* Must be fluent in written and spoken Arabic. Fluency is French is an advantage
* Should have good organisation skills and ability to multitask
* Good IT knowledge of different ERPs such as Navision, Oracale or SAP
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Assistant Logistics Officer
Naran General Trading
Cargo Line Shipping Services LLC
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Petrochem Middle East