Job description / Role
A leading manufacturer of Healthcare, Laboratory, and Educational Furniture in the UAE.
• Manage the sales pipelines, marketing activities and business development.
• Manage company sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
• Set individual sales targets and KPI's with the sales team
• Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Promote the company products and offerings.
• Responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting.
• Overseeing and managing the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Actively involved in maintaining relationships with clients and business development
A competitive salary with a commission structure, annual bonus and standard benefits
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
• Experience in sales of Turnkey furniture and Fit outs.
• Experience in sales within the hospitality and education industry.
• Experience managing and directing sales team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East
Business Development Manager
Country Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Green Gulf Careers