Job description / Role
• Employee responsibility starts from the time you receive the inquiry to the time you submit an offer to client until the final receipt and acceptance of goods by the client.
• Sourcing, Purchasing and Procurement
• Preparing the inquiries, offers, invoices and packing list.
• Coordinate with Accounting Department to ensure Project Invoices are billed to the client.
• Updating database of clients,liaising with them to provide them with catalogues, promotional materials, samples, etc.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple requirements, constraints and deadlines.
• Coordinate with Logistic Department for the deliveries schedules of each project.
• Knows how to communicate and negotiate to every clients and supplier in terms of payment terms, delivery schedules.
• Must have UAE Experience for 3-5 years
• 5 years experience in Supply Chain for Oil and Gas Sector
• Must be a Bachelor Degree Holder
• Must have knowledge with Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Must have good communication skills especially in terms of dealing to customers
• Can handle pressure in terms of work loads
About the Company
Naran General Trading is an ISO 9001-2000 Certified UAE company established in Dubai in the year of 2000 to provide high quality products and services to customers in UAE,GCC and other countries in the Middle East. NARAN GTG now is part of a group which include 3 other companies : NARAN Precast Concrete Company LLC NARAN Construction Contracting company LLC NARAN Rental Company LLC Structure & Services The Staff possess a wealth of information and experience, and have built the proper channels and links with international manufacturers, thus enhancing our procurement and purchasing strength to a level envied by many rivaled by none. Logistic - We are committed to ensuring our products and services arrived on time. And to uphold that commitment, we have an extensive information network to coordinate our global delivery program.