Job description / Role
- Sending the monthly invoices to the financial service in France
- Follow up on the employees' insurance, visa with the head office in France
- Follow up on the contract of the office, (Renting, cleaning agency, DHL)
- Make the buying of the office material (paper, ink cartouches)
- Receiving and entering the samples in the system.
- Request the samples from the French office
- Prepare the prices, presentations, documents before sending the samples to customers.
- Marketing and creation of market reports
- Entering the customers’ orders in the system
- Welcoming the customers in the office and the worldwide group team.
Transport/follow up of orders
- Prepare and plan the shipping of the orders with the French office (documents, Group logistics
- Follow the orders before they arrive at the customers
- MUST be French Speaker, Arabic is preferred
- Associate degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred)
- 2 + years’ sales support experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce platform
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.