Dubai Holding Group
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
• Ensure daily targets are met consistently.
• Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
• Describe merchandise and explain to the customer fabric care instructions.
• Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
• Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
• Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
• Maintain records related to sales.
• Demonstrate use or operation of merchandise.
• Place special orders or call other stores to find desired items.
• All folded merchandise must be neatly folded and arranged in the correct order
• Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
• Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
• Ensure that items have price tag, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
• Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns. • Clean shelves, counters and merchandise stores , showroom windows and ensure the floor is cleaned
• Regularly clear fitting rooms • Help customers try on or fit merchandise.
• Increase the customer base by adding new customers to the mailing list
• Sell or arrange for delivery, insurance, financing, or service contracts for merchandise.
• Estimate and quote trade-in allowances.
• Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
• Estimate quantity and cost of merchandise required, such as paint or floor covering.
• Bag or package purchases, and wrap gifts.
• Estimate cost of repair or alteration of merchandise.
• Practice security measures that help prevent theft and understand the procedures for handling shoplifters
Expected Years of Experience:
1-2 years experience in a Customer Service / Sales role
Expected Educational Qualification
Minimum of High school certificate with fluency in spoken and written English and any other language
About the Company
Established in 2000, Dubai Holding Group is a multicultural retail organization representing well known fashion and homeware franchises in the UAE, Oman, Qatar and Bahrain.
WGG Advertising Agency
RTC-1 Employment Services
Property Shop Investment (PSI)
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jan|
TGC Middle East