Job description / Role
• Assist sales team in daily order execution and coordinate with the customers and suppliers.
• Draft and Prepare sales contracts upon order confirmation and ensuring that order to supplier is aligned to the requirements as per customer’s PO / Order confirmation.
• Responsible in preparing delivery order and processing Commercial Invoice, Shipping and Transportation documents as per contract terms.
• Prepare and negotiate terms on the draft Letter of Credit whether with customer or supplier and ensure all internal guidelines and approvals are in place.
• Liaise with the Sales Team to ensure order to supplier is executed, prepare PO to supplier (for Project / Back to Back Contracts).
• Follow up with suppliers or mills for order production, vessel details and dates of deliveries and update customer and the sales team.
• Responsible for all back-office documentation required to execute and complete an order’s shipment.
• Regularly update shipment schedules and follow up customer’s payment and/or LC application.
• Liaise with the bank regarding LC Transactions.
• Coordinate with the Admin and Accounts Department.
• Prepare Sales reports as required by sales managers.
AED 4,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical and Yearly Ticket
• Bachelor's Degree Graduate
• To be able to handle back to back LC Transaction independently.
• 5 years and above of working experience in sales assistance (in the steel industry is preferred).
• Knowledge of reading, understanding and preparation of Letter of Credit is mandatory.
• Good knowledge of Inco-terms.
• Strong personal skills, team player and capable of taking initiative.
• Fluent in English with good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good knowledge of MS Offices.
• Self-motivated, organized and able to meet deadlines with attention to details (for documentation).
About the Company
A Leading Steel Trading Company in the Middle East.