Sales Assistant - Cycling
A Leading Lifestyle Retail and Distribution Company in UAE
Job description / Role
Summary of Job
Provide a complete shopping environment for our customers, involving excellent product knowledge and customer service thereby ensuring maximization of the sales and brand loyalty
• Being present on the sales floor at all times.
• Greet customers and ascertain the customer needs.
• Using product knowledge to explain the benefits of products.
• "Sourcing” (either from the stockroom or from floor) the product accurately and efficiently for the customer.
• Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
• Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
• Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
• Maintain records related to sales.
• Demonstrate use or operation of merchandise.
• Place special orders or call other stores to find desired items.
• Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
• Clean shelves, counters and merchandise stores , showroom windows and ensure the floor is cleaned
• Increase the customer base by adding new customers to the mailing list
• Sell or arrange for delivery, insurance, financing, or service contracts for merchandise.
• Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
• Estimate cost of repair or alteration of merchandise.
• Practice security measures that help prevent theft and understand the procedures for handling shoplifters
• Completing sale and markdown procedures when required
• Perform store opening and closing procedures at times and as directed by the store management.
• To adhere to all company policies and procedures whilst using the POS, cash and inventory management system.
Expected Years of Experience
• 3-4 years experience in a Customer Service / Sales role particularly in cycling
Expected Educational Qualification
• Minimum of High school certificate with fluency in spoken and written English and any other language
Required Behavioural Competencies
• Ability to work in a fast paced team oriented environment
• Cheerful attitude and with excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and target driven environment
About the Company
A leading lifestyle retail and distribution company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Showroom Sales Consultant - Bathrooms / Sanitaryware
Viva HR Consultants
Al Boom Marine