Job description / Role
Company Name: Sebang Global Battery Co. ltd
Sebang Global Battery Co. Ltd leads the battery industry in Korea and is rapidly expanding its presence worldwide. The factory at Gwangju boasts the largest production capacity of any single facility in the world, manufacturing over 17 million automotive batteries annually. A further 3.5 million Start-Stop batteries are manufactured at Changwon factory.
Besides being the #1 choice for OEMs and the aftermarket in both automotive and industrial markets in Korea, Sebang also supports various international OEMs and brand holders globally. Continuously maintaining a step ahead of the industry, the Research & Development Centre was established on 1988 to drive technology advancement to meet ever-increasing market demands. This is in line with the company’s vision to spearhead clean energy development and environmental conservation.
Job Role: Sales Assistant & General Administration
• You will be organizing and handling trading documentations, Export Process Control, Shipping Process control etc.
• Candidate must hold a bachelor degree and above
• Candidates between 0-5 years of experience will be able to apply for this position
• Must be an excellent English speaker
• Candidate should have good communication skills and attitude
• Candidate should have excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.)
• KOTRA Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment.
• KOTRA Dubai doesn't accept telephone inquiries.
• KOTRA Dubai has no responsibility for the contract between the company below and the applicants.
• Any questions, please send them by email and no telephone are accepted.
About the Company
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China's hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Koreas expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.