Job description / Role
Our client, a fast growing private tech company based in Dubai, is looking for a B2B Sales Assistant who will grow in the company. They will be responsible for administrative support of business development managers and maintaining different sales activities: managing inbound leads, scheduling appointments, performing follow-ups with B2B and B2G clients, responding to inquiries and assisting with customer service issues. This role will be a great start in tech-sales, bringing an opportunity for professional growth and development in one of the most rapidly developing tech companies in Middle East.
What you are going to do:
• Qualify inbound leads and manage initials sales activities with clients;
• Relieve sales executives of the non-selling functions associated with the sales process: setting up meetings, making phone calls, coordinating calendars and other administrative tasks, preparing proposals;
• Outperform and learn quickly in order to grow into a role with more responsibilities and compensation opportunities;
• Track all sales activity in the company’s CRM system and update account information regularly;
• Generate weekly sales reports.
• Office location: Business Bay, Dubai
• Work type: full-time, on-site
• Medical insurance
• Complimentary parking
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
To succeed in this role, we wish you that you have:
• Completed Bachelor’s degree (preferably technical/engineering);
• Minimum work experience in a sales or marketing assistant role. Ideally at a software company, but not required;
• Proficiency in English;
• Excellent oral and written communications, including the ability to effectively speak with top management and executives;
• Self-motivation to multi-task in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment;
• Computer skills: MS office, Google, CRM-systems;
• Strong organizational skills.
• The attitude and desire to grow in the company
About the Company
At Hays, we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have a gap to fill, we’ll help you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.