Job description / Role
- To maintain consistently exceptional standards of excellence in delivering customer service experience which meets our brand's vision. In doing so, creating and maintaining loyalty to both the store and the brand.
- Welcome and greet every customer in a warm and friendly manner & demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
- Operate Point of Sale and handle financial transactions efficiently and accurately.
- Demonstrate and maintain product knowledge, fashion trends, instore promotions at all times.
- Have an interest and to be able to adapt and understand Luxury customer service.
- Handle customer complaints professionally and efficiently, in line with the company after sales policy.
- Assist with deliveries and stock handling.
- Undertake cleaning and housekeeping duties.
- Maintain cleanliness in the store.
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement.
AED 9,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Insurance package, annual leave ticket, other (as per UAE law)
- Minimum 2 - 3 years in sales/retail or customer service solid experience in luxury retail in the GCC market.
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff and maneuver the sales floor.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Bachelor's Degree is a plus.
- Russian, Chinese, Arabic languages are an added advantage
About the Company
A leading contemporary luxury fashion brand in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Sales Executive - Group Sales
Bites Delivery Services
Call Center Sales / Customer Service
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Junior Sales Associate