Job description / Role
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
• Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
• Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
• Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
• Actively seek out customers in store
• Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
• Process POS (point of sale) purchases
• Cross sell products
• Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
• Build productive trust relationships with customers
• Suggest ways to improve sales
• An Associate’s degree or high school diploma.
• Retail sales experience.
• A professional appearance.
• Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
• The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
About the Company
Launched in Paris in 2011, Atelier NA has taken a leading position on the affordable made to measure market, all of this by means of a unique alliance between professional master-tailors, stylists council and a patented measuring booth technology.
This cutting-edge technology is capable of taking over 200 measurements in less than a second, completely insuring the creation process of the outfit, from the measurement stage to the making.
Since its creation, Atelier NA has been able to seduce over 65 000 customers and to produce over 250 000 made to measure pieces of clothing: impeccable outfits, perfectly adjusted to your shoulder width, the length of your legs and arms, your neck and waist size.