Job description / Role
KIKLABB is seeking Sales Associates to help drive its growth. This is a full-time position, based in Dubai. The role involves marketing KIKLABB Trade licenses, workspaces and company formation services. You will be a member of our dedicated Sales team, reporting directly to senior management from the Sales and Operations units. The successful candidate will possess a proven track record in selling and marketing business licensing services and associated premium office space to a diverse international client base.
As a Sales Associate you will be tasked with prospecting, engaging with and signing-up clients ranging from well-established corporates to SMEs and individual start up entrepreneurs. You should be a highly pro-active, confident and innovative deal closer with excellent communication and marketing skills. Able to effectively showcase KIKLABB’s unique business trade licensing services and workspace proposition, and convert this into a sustainable revenue stream for KIKLABB. As a Sales Associate you will also be collaborating with our centralised Business Development Team to increase client membership in new target markets.
• Achieve sales revenue targets from your portfolio of accounts
• Effectively and accurately manage revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities
• Follow up with prospective clients by telephone/email or in person in order to provide information about setting up offshore businesses in Dubai
• Close reverse enquiries from prospective clients and leads
• Arrange and conduct tours of KIKLABB’s workspace
• Regular review and engage with accounts to understand their ongoing requirements
• Establish solid long-term customer relationships that translate into wider cross-selling opportunities of associated services;
• Track market and sector developments and identify new lines of revenue
• Keep up to date with government policies, laws, regulations, processes, requirements and their resulting impact on business needs
• Prepare daily sales forecasts and pipeline reports for senior management
• Maintain and report sales activity on internal IT systems
• Collaborate with the Guest Relations Team to ensure complete client satisfaction with KIKLABB’s services
• Follow up with new clients once on-boarded
• Utilise innovative and creative sales initiatives to win new business
AED 5,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Competitive Commission Structure, Medical Insurance
• At least 3 years of direct sales/business development experience related to free zone licenses and company formations
• Sound working knowledge of Dubai Free Zone and onshore DED business set-up procedures and requirements
• Demonstrable track record of meeting revenue targets and generating repeat business
• Client driven and results focussed, able to identify and convert new opportunities into revenue
• Be a self-starter, able to work under pressure, show flexibility and ability to adapt
• Confident, convincing and positive personality
• Effective presentation and communication skills, detail oriented and well organised
• Ability to establish and nurture C-suite level relationships
• Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems required
• Commercial real estate sales experience a plus
• B2B business solutions experience a plus
• Polished email and phone etiquette
• Computer literate to an advanced level and proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Operate with integrity and professionalism
• College/University educated
• Fluent in English (being fluent in Arabic, Hindi, Russian or Mandarin a plus) and ability to interact with an international client base
• Preferable to have a UAE driving license
About the Company
KIKLABB turns our client’s ambitions into results. Launching soon, KIKLABB is a unique Dubai free zone license issuing platform with highly functional co-working spaces/offices, offering complete business service solutions in a bustling, collaborative workspace environment. All located on the iconic QE2 at Mina Rashid, Dubai.
We’re our client’s launch pad, their concierge, their secret weapon, the one who takes care of the boring stuff (business licenses, visas, WiFi, parking, cleaners, etc) so they can get on with making things happen. It's where a waterfront setting inspires fresh authentic ideas. Where networking happens on their doorstep, in a work space used by a diverse group of members with the drive, ambition and passion to take their ideas to the next level.
Whether they’re new to the game or new to the market, KIKLABB's full-service platform gives our clients everything they need to KIKstart their business.
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Retail Sales Assistant
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Counter Sales Associate