Job description / Role
Sales Associate - Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin opened his first boutique in Paris in 1992. An artist and craftsman with a true passion for shoes, his designs are unique and instantly recognizable, thanks in part to their signature and now trademarked red lacquered soles. The collections for both men and women combine wit, glamour, elegance and technical proficiency like no other. 2014 welcomed the launch of Christian Louboutin Beaute with its first nail colour, Rouge Louboutin. The collection has continued to diversify since then with the launch of lip in 2015, fragrance in 2016 and more recently a wonderful eye collection in 2017. With an extensive range of collections, Christian Louboutin now counts more than 130 boutiques globally.
What you'll be doing
As a Sales Associate at Christian Louboutin, you have a fundamental role in translating our brand DNA and our Story to the client to maintain our fabulous brand image whilst transforming the client expectation and needs into sales success and loyalty. You are the voice of Christian and a true ambassador for the Christian Louboutin brand, our products, values and our culture.
Under the leadership of the management team, in the capacity of Sales Associate , you will provide an outstanding, sparkling client experience which is highly personalized, efficient and discrete. You are an integral member of a high performing sales team who are sales focused and driven. You will be dedicated to creating desire for the brand, delivering exceptional customer service, sharing your knowledge about the variety of our luxurious collections, whilst maintaining the store in the best conditions and ensuring ongoing loyalty from our clients.
- Providing exceptional standards of customer experience, surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity by following all steps of the Christian Louboutin Sales Ceremony.
- Demonstrating and reflecting the luxury brand image through the service you deliver, your positive and professional attitude, personal grooming, dress code and through the expected standards of behavior.
- Demonstrating competent awareness of our overall business performance and the surrounding market/industry.
- Actively striving to achieve key performance indicators, in order to improve boutique/concession results and reaching individual and store targets.
- Developing detailed and extensive knowledge of all products and our brand culture and DNA, in order to provide exceptional customer service and to build sales.
Relationship Building & Customer Relationship Management
- Building and maintaining quality relationships with clients, resulting in strong sales performance.
- Ensuring loyalty to the brand by development of these relationships through personal interaction and active clienteling.
- A proactive member of the team, working towards achieving tasks set and to meeting the store targets and goals. Partner effectively and
What we can offer you
We are down to earth - we stand with authenticity, integrity and respect. We have passion - we drive our business with agility, commitment and care. We have happiness in all that we do - we collaborate with positivity, open-mindedness and fun. We work with inspiration - we envision the future with confidence, creativity and freedom.
If the shoe fits, walk with us...
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.