Job description / Role
• Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
• Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
• Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
• Keeping up with design trends knowledge.
• Researching and qualifying new leads.
• Understand the scope of project.
• Maintain excel spreadsheets and other documentation regarding budget, client purchases, BOQ generation.
• Closing sales and achieving sales targets
• Work closely with designers and project managers
• Degree in marketing, business administration, Interior or similar.
• Field sales experience.( Interior Field)
• Ability to generate revenue by identifying client needs.
• Neat, well-groomed appearance.
• Great networking skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Hindi
About the Company
Square Yards is a technology-enabled O2O transaction and aggregator platform for Global real estate. It offers a comprehensive, integrated menu of global property & asset portfolio by using technology, data, research and diversified presence to make global real estate investments decision making more research led and driven by risk/reward perspective. Square Yards has achieved a significant scale in facilitating real estate investments to satisfied customers worldwide through its direct presence of more than 2000 employees in 30 cities in 10 countries including India, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Singapore, UK, Hong Kong, Australia and Canada. Square Yards has presence in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Kuwait, Sharjah, Muscat, Bahrain in the GCC region.