Maximilian London Jewellery
Job description / Role
MaximiliaN London is a global jewellery brand and active in the high-end watch and jewellery industry. Entirely independent and pursuing a time-honored tradition, the brand is active worldwide, headquartered in London, the brand produces exceptional watch and jewellery creations, in line with its values of quality, creativity and heritage. MaximiliaN London Jewellery is now recruiting for the position of Sales Executive at the brand's new boutique located in the Dubai Mall – Grand Atrium. Females are required with the presentable appearance and at least 2 year's sales experience in the jewelry, watches and luxury market segments.
Fluent English (written and oral) is compulsory. Knowledge of Arabic and Chinese is a plus. Candidates located in the UAE will be considered for the position. Send your CV with a photo online.
• Grow & develop business in the UAE and EMEA Regions (not limited to global locations)
• Participate in defining and implementing Business Development strategy
• Develop a strong knowledge of brand new boutique in Dubai
• Assess local market opportunities to implement a proactive and effective strategy to target and acquire new Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) clients
• Drive sales teams and boutiques in the field towards new business initiatives and sales opportunities both within, and outside of the boutique environment
• Motivate and support the sales team and boutique management team
• Assess potential and propose developmental opportunities in partnership with boutique management, PR, CRM and all other corporate departments
• Collaborate with all offices and boutiques on implementation of sales development plans
• Help develop sales tools, and educational tools for the network
• Manage team’s budget
• Meet and exceed sales targets
About the Company
Jewellery House MaximiliaN-London is best known for its exceptional expertise, transformers jewelry sets and the precious stones investment services.
The Jewellery House of MaximiliaN-London was founded in 2005 and is best known for its expertise, handmade craftsmanship and innovative precious stone settings.
All the MaximiliaN-London jewels are transformers. The brooch is easily converted into a ring, necklace into a bracelet, earrings into pendants. Only the rarest, most valuable and largest precious gemstones in the world such as Burmese Rubies, Colombian Emeralds, Kashmir and Burmese Sapphires are used in the production.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Associate - Fashion
Quest Search & Selection
Retail Sales Assistant
Sales Representative - F&B - Coffee
RTC-1 Employment Services