Job description / Role
The role involves on-boarding and managing relationships with new and existing clients for the investment management platform. They will also be introducing them to the company's investment products including DCMs, ECMs, fixed income and public equities to achieve financial and non-financial objectives.
The client is an investment banking and asset management firm that handles high net worth individuals, family offices and institutions throughout the Middle East
Reporting to the Head of Institutional Sales, the role will involve:
* Developing client referral sources and initiate contact with prospects to promote company products and services.
* Acquiring new clients and managing, maintaining, and strengthening relationships through the Investment Management platform.
* Monitoring client portfolios and communicating trade ideas to achieve client objectives.
* Providing and maintaining sales reports, pipeline, and any other records required by the management.
* Achieve agreed customer acquisition, AUM and revenue targets
Excellent compensation and reputable organisation
The ideal candidate should have:
* A minimum of a bachelor's degree in commerce/finance/economics /business administration
* Strong preference for a CISI qualification
* Minimum of 3 years of relationship management/institutional sales/business development experience, with a focus towards UHNWI/HNWI/family offices/institutions
* Knowledge of financial markets, and ability to formulate view
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Strong preference for Arabic speakers
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Executive / Design Consultant - Luxury Furniture
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||29 Jun|
Sales Associate / Retail Assistant / Retails Sales